Randall Bell has studied successful people for decades. Here are the rich daily habits he found most correlated with success.
- Keep fit through daily exercise
- Make your bed every morning and keep your living space tidy
- Read books, seven or more a year (Bill Gates reads 50)
- Wake up early, a few hours before work, and get stuff done
- Have good etiquette — thank you notes, birthday wishes, hygiene, dress, etc.
- Prioritize close relationships, with family, friends, partners
- Plan each day and write stuff down, including calendar and insights
Randall Bell, Me, We, Do, Be, Leadership Institute Press, 2017.